Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wedding Book Crazy

Since Evan and I haven't yet picked anything out, besides our bridal party & our town location & the fact that we want to marry each other, I have been going crazy. If you know me, then you know I am the kind of person that loves to plan. As a high school student, I would plan out my study schedule by the minute, including time to eat, rest and shower. Actually, I still do that.

But my point is that when I get in planning mode, I jump all the way into it. While I can't seriously start looking at flowers, colors, cakes, etc. etc. etc. at real places, I have begun to look in another way.



I have order dozens (no joke) of books from the library ranging from:









Perhaps it is bad thing that I live by one of the best library systems in the nation where I can get this many books on just the subject of weddings.

So, while I can't do anything physically regarding my wedding, I am going to start planning how to look and to find out as much advice as I possibly can to be prepared.

Though, I think that Evan and I are going to try to book the church before the end of the month.

No comments: