Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Date: Check! Time: Check! Church: Check! Sanity: MIA

Yesterday it was set that we would get married on our preferred day next January! Can I tell you how much better I feel now that it is set? A weight is lifted...but of course the weight of planning the rest now replaces it. The hardest part? I cannot please everyone and I am learning the art of compromising with the families and especially with my fiancé.

But for the moment, I am THRILLED about the church! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure, but keep in mind it was dark when I was taking the picture so I tried to lighten some of them, but these don't do it justice.


A side view of the alter.


Looking down the aisle (Evan's future view).


Looking toward the aisle (Karen's future view).


The beautiful ceiling.

Side view of the windows!

No comments: